WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3

Hehe, My friend.

Im just gana right a short review. Ight, so first It was just a little too drawn out for me (That can be a good or bad thing) it just seemed to go really slow and not much action. second, no offense but the voice acting could use a little work, Like In situations that you would think they would sound excited or exclaim their voices they just kinda moped the lines..Another thing is the story itself was verry confusing (No joke I was like ight yeah Soda. ok some random guy...wait WTF IS GOING ON!?!? DWAAHAHAH!! Maybe im just stupid I dont know.) The Animation was a bit sketchy but I Like it. verry simple ^_^. the sound effects/music quality was good. I like WHOOKOS. the story of a bunch of anime addicted kids trying to make it in school XDD. Excluding a few small things that bugged me episode 3 was pretty good. Thumbs up man. PS: Happy halloween Amigo!!

The Original Showdown The Original Showdown

.ssa dab saw siht

Better put some ice On that, semen! I thout that was funny as hell. I dont know why. why is it crazy stupid shnit like this that is so funny? I especialy liked this coz how lazy the animation was...you know what, I cant really point out an obvious reason I liked this other then how WTF it was. Now Im'a make like a tree and drink a cup of shut up.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Just...just...my word..

This was the most brutal and stingy bashing I have ever seen in my life. the hate in this made my face melt and broke my ribs...and I loved it... You get a 9 you magnificent cruel bastard.

Smokin Barrels Smokin Barrels

Pretty darn fun....really darn hard

Its fun but almost unpossible to beat

Neytiri Neytiri

Holy...

this is amazing!, I dont evin... the ammount of detail put into this is jaw dropping. I bow to you ^w^.

Plumber On Call Plumber On Call

Hmmm.

Looks good, damn good, and it also looks like kyle gas mixed with mario.

Gorky Orc (Without Backround) Gorky Orc (Without Backround)

Ouch its...Stingy

This is just a little unrelaxing to the eye. I dont know how to explain it maybe a background or some more detail would have helped...

Smidly responds: