All 28 art Reviews

Neytiri Neytiri

Holy...

this is amazing!, I dont evin... the ammount of detail put into this is jaw dropping. I bow to you ^w^.

Plumber On Call Plumber On Call

Hmmm.

Looks good, damn good, and it also looks like kyle gas mixed with mario.

Gorky Orc (Without Backround) Gorky Orc (Without Backround)

Ouch its...Stingy

This is just a little unrelaxing to the eye. I dont know how to explain it maybe a background or some more detail would have helped...

KABOOOM KABOOOM

Maybe better then the wow one.

Ive been playing tf2 sense about 2008 verry fun game. You have a style like how i draw making the lines squigly like Dr-kats. Verry cool i give it an 8.

Smidly responds:

Those two guys Those two guys

Meh a little bit sketchy

For pixel its OK. just dont forget who the MS paint king is! XDDD anyway you need to work on detail. detail detail detail. i cant make out the tabard the face anything man.. anyway its OK.

mr.square mr.square

That is the most beautifull box i have ever seen.

It makes me think about that bible show were it was vegitables...vegitales I think its called. pretty slick playah!

Vonplex Vonplex

Pretty slick pal!

Youre getting better by the day man! and i see you made it to the art portal. sadly im yet to get there :(. I hope that day comes soon. peace bro

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Hope so too but ya gotta improve ;)

Notepad Jalas Notepad Jalas

Nice man

I had to use this to learn to draw my first dragon/ lizard....still working on it :3 MS paint slow skills for the lose? Anyway i like this pick it was verry helpfull.

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks!
Well, practice makes perfect!

Tier 9 Warlock Tier 9 Warlock

Fantastic bra!

Gata love the succubus 9/10 thoh cos its a light pencil shade. Maybe an overun of inc would help. it would also look better in color :)

ZaneZansorrow responds:

yup, thats y im coloring it right now.

Bubbie Bubbie

Roflmao!

LOLZ always good man always good ^_^ Flapjack ftw! bubbies human face for the Braaagh!