WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3

Hehe, My friend.

Im just gana right a short review. Ight, so first It was just a little too drawn out for me (That can be a good or bad thing) it just seemed to go really slow and not much action. second, no offense but the voice acting could use a little work, Like In situations that you would think they would sound excited or exclaim their voices they just kinda moped the lines..Another thing is the story itself was verry confusing (No joke I was like ight yeah Soda. ok some random guy...wait WTF IS GOING ON!?!? DWAAHAHAH!! Maybe im just stupid I dont know.) The Animation was a bit sketchy but I Like it. verry simple ^_^. the sound effects/music quality was good. I like WHOOKOS. the story of a bunch of anime addicted kids trying to make it in school XDD. Excluding a few small things that bugged me episode 3 was pretty good. Thumbs up man. PS: Happy halloween Amigo!!

The Original Showdown The Original Showdown

.ssa dab saw siht

Better put some ice On that, semen! I thout that was funny as hell. I dont know why. why is it crazy stupid shnit like this that is so funny? I especialy liked this coz how lazy the animation was...you know what, I cant really point out an obvious reason I liked this other then how WTF it was. Now Im'a make like a tree and drink a cup of shut up.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Just...just...my word..

This was the most brutal and stingy bashing I have ever seen in my life. the hate in this made my face melt and broke my ribs...and I loved it... You get a 9 you magnificent cruel bastard.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

It was fant-Meh...sorry

Not the worst thing Ive ever seen, Good choice of music. the animation was kinda meh thoh. a little bit of the ol -sliding arms, and it made no sense to me what so ever (wich would be OK if the jokes wer really funny :I) but It was only OK. Not the worst thing i have ever seen. so Ima let you finnish but you get a 7 (this had potential and it busted my nuts.) sorry. 7/10 for the stuff i did like thoh.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

hehe I really like this.

the voice acting all in all was great the animation was a bit sketchy but it was supposed to be. 2 best parts is when youre balls get sucked into youre body and the blue lobster batman killing youre head.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

its pretty nice :3

LOL the joke was kinda weird lol. the faces were scary and the ending was cool his arm XDDD

Avatar Boredom Dub 6 Avatar Boredom Dub 6

Lol yeah that was pretty funny.

Cant give you a 10 cos its only a dub but the voiceacting was an 8 on its own. good lip synching. that kids voice was awesome. and i cracked up at the end when he said But der japaneese cos it sounded wheezey and awesome <3. All my 8 r belong to you.

Ed, Edd n Eddy- Ed Fire Ed, Edd n Eddy- Ed Fire

I liked it.

I loved ed edd and eddy before it was violently cancelled. I also love reel big fish :3. you did good with the animation at the begining and it looked like you got lazy as it went on. everything just started slowing down and looking kinda lame. other than that nice work love the song love the eds all my 8 are belong to you.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

LOL That was the most one sided fight ever.

LOL he just wouldnt shut up the old man had to beat him up. :) Love this flash 2 btw LOL You old ass captain ahab lookin XDDD ah well nice vid love it X0 pwnt!

TmsT's &amp;quot;Spy &amp;amp; Pyro&amp;quot; TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Oh my god thats awesome.

Being the hardcore TF2 player i am i can safely say that THIS IS THE BEST DAMN TF2 FLASH ever! Its hard to say what i liked best probably the scout getting killed by a hotdog to be honest XD. Anyway great work i loved it thumbs up! 10/10 all my 100000000's are belong to you!